By entering the challenge, you will be agreeing to the following terms and conditions
Blackbaud Power Your Passion Gift
- Information on how to enter and prize form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the challenge is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed
- To enter the challenge, users must be registered to attend bbcon and then submit their video or captioned image showing how £4,000 could power your passions at bbconference.co.uk/power-your-passion-gift.
- Our expert panel will pick the winner of this year’s Power Your Passion Gift. The winner will be announced at bbcon UK on 31 October.
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Prize is not exchangeable or transferable and the prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
- This is a Game of Skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
Judging Criteria – entries will be judged on:
- Impact – what the £4,000 will achieve
- Creativity – how the medium is used
- Passion – no explanation required!
- Entry is open to any Not for Profit or Higher Education institution attending bbcon. Employees of the promoter and their immediate families, associated agencies and companies associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter the promotion.
- All entries must be received before midnight on Friday 12 October 2018. The winner will be announced at bbcon on Wednesday, 31 October 2018.
- The winning organisation will receive a £4,000 unrestricted gift, and the runner-up will receive a £1,500 unrestricted gift. This must be used specifically for the purposes outlined in the winning submission. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the prize winner does not or is not able to take any prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter for any reason, the prize will be forfeited by the winning organisation and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash and all components of the prize must be taken together.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of the competition or prize except for liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- Prize value is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at time of printing. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any other prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prize damaged or lost in transit. Once prize have left Promoter’s premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of prize.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winning organisation and their representative may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter. In the event that the winning organisation’s representative cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit their prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- All entries become the property of the promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and the Promoter may potentially use the entrants photo, names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the challenge.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it’s determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions. The winner will be notified at bbcon on Wednesday, 31 October 2018.
- The Promoter is Blackbaud Europe, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0TA